Mr. Akash Kumar
Assistant Professor of Law
Phone: +91 8085028696
Office: +91 671 2338014 – 2338017, Ext. 5055
Akash Kumar is teaching Alternative Dispute Resolution to UG students and Law and Justice in a Globalized World to the PG students in NLUO. He worked for more than 3 years with MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. He did LL.M. from NALSAR University of Law in 2012, passed UGC-NET in December 2012. His area of specialisation is International Trade and Business Law and area of interests are International Trade Law, International Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Refugee Law.
Conferences/ Workshops/ Training Programs Organized or Attended
- Participated and presented paper on ‘Trade Facilitation in SAARC: Removal of NTBs’ in the International Conference on “Promoting Intra-regional Trade in South Asia: Role of SAARC”, organized by M.K.Nambyar SAARCLAW Centre, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad on March 26-27, 2011.
- Participated in the International Seminar on “India in the Asian Century: Expectations and Impediments”, organized by Centre for Southeast Asia & Pacific Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, held on 7-8 September 2011.
- Participated in the National Workshop on Twenty Five Years of SAARC: An Evaluation, organized by the Centre of SAARC Studies, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, held on March 18-19, 2010.
- Organized a National Seminar on ‘Green Law, Environment and the Climate Change’ at MATS Law School, MATS University on March 13-14, 2015, as Convener.
- Organized a National Seminar on Crime Against Women at MATS Law School, MATS University on July 1-2, 2013, as Faculty Coordinator.
- Organized the MLS International Moot Court Competition at MATS Law School, MATS University from November 23-25, 2012, as Faculty Coordinator.
- Organized a National Seminar on Electoral Reforms at MATS Law School, MATS University on June 9-10, 2012, as Faculty Coordinator.
- The Role of Route Optimization in Mitigation of Aircraft Emissions and Increasing Energy Efficiency, RLR Volume II Issue I, ISSN: 2321-3787
- Individual Autonomy And Majority Rule: Where Is The Voice Of Vulnerable i.e. ‘Common Man’?, Human Rights: India and the international Perspective in the 21st century, Center for advanced studies on Human Rights, RGNLU, Punjab, ISBN 978-93-84166-06-9.