A teacher of Banking & Property Law, with 10 years experience at NLU, Dolly Jabbal is the author of 2 books and 8 articles and has developed strong inter-disciplinary model for study of Law. Her approach to the study of Law has been a healthy mix of classical literature and case study method, which not only helps in building in-depth knowledge but also teaches functional aspect to the students of law to make them intellectually able and market ready. She has conducted training for various officials in PSU(s), Law Enforcement Agency Officials including Prison Officials, IPS officers and RBI officers and Advocates for capacity building and skill enhancement. She has also represented Gujarat National Law University at World Dean’s Conference at Vietnam in the year 2013. She has got extensive experience as academic administrator by virtue of being Registrar (I/C) at Gujarat National Law University-Gandhinagar and was instrumental in successful overseeing of completion and sifting to its new Campus Building, spread over 50 Acers at Gandhinagar. A humanist to core and strong disciplinarian, her areas of interest to explore the ever-evolving domains of banking, corporate and property laws.
- Law, Development & Socio-Economic Policy (Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act: Needs for a paradigm sift) – Published by EBC India-ISBN NO.-93-5028-723-4
- Gujarat Law Journal (Emerging Legal Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility and Frauds in India) – Volume-2, Issue-II-December-2012.
- Explaining and Understanding Research Methodology in Legal Research and Interdisciplinary Education Fields in India (Research Strategies in context of Legal Research).
- Souvenir-Conference on International Banking and Finance: Issues, Challenges & Solutions (Frauds in Indian Banking Industry: Legal Perspective).
- Banking Law & Negotiable Instruments Case Digest (Co-Author) – Published by EBC India.Ed.2014
- MCQ on Banking & NI Act [Co-Author]- Published by EBC India.Ed.2014,reprinted ed 2015
- Banking and Negotiable Instruments Act-Published by EBC India.Ed.2015
- Transfer of Property- Commissioned for publication.
- Faculty Development Programme on Corporate Law- Conducted by National Law University Delhi- June 2015
- Strengthening Participatory Democracy – 05th January 2014
- 40th session of 2013 External Program at GNLU by the Hague Academy of International Law, the Netherlands – 01 to 08-November-2013
- National Workshop on Research Methodology in Legal Interdisciplinary Studies – 05 to 09th September 2012
- Administration of Criminal Justice – 14th July 2012
- Fraud in Indian Banking Industry – 22nd July 2012
- Journey of women empowerment: miles to go – 24-25th March 2012
- Annual Intellectual Property Summit-2012 – 07-08th January 2012
- Legal Research Methodology – 07-08th May 2011
- 2nd All Gujarat Law teachers Training Programme – 15th Feb 2011
- 67th Orientation Programme Organised by UGC Academic Staff College-Gujarat University –Ahmadabad – 15th November, 2010 to 12th December, 2010
- Emerging Issues in Indian Legal Industry-Road Ahead – 5th September 2010
- National Consultation for Second generation reforms in Legal Education – 1 to 2nd May 2010
- The Regional Training Programme of Humanitarian Law – 19th to 22nd July 2006
- Sexual Harassment of women at work place – 5th &6th February 2005
Extended Academic Activities:
Speaker- “Round Table on Sustainability Thinking, Action and reflections”, XIMB
Speaker- National Seminar on “Insurance- Emerging Trends, Challenges and Opportunities.”; Rawenshaw University.
- Examined LLM Dissertation and Viva at KIIT Law School 2015
- Resource person Jurisprudence e-pathshala; National Mission on Education through ICT (NME-ICT), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), 2015, under the leadership of Professor Ranbir Singh, VC NLUD and Professor Krishnadeva Rao, VC NLUO.
- 2ND Annual Asia-Pacific Regional Deans’ Forum-2013- LAW SCHOOL LEADERSHIP IN THE 21ST CENTURY-MEETING THE GLOBAL CHALLENGE;
- Subject Expert and Resource Person in Curriculum Development Programme of School Of Law-KIIT University-Bhubnaeswar-2013
- Convenor –TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR LAW OFFICERS OF RESERVE BANK OF INDIA – 2013
- Trainer for Sec 138 N I Act at Gujarat State Bar Council Academy-2009
- Member of various University Bodies
- Ph. D in Law on “Corporate Governance in India-Issues & Perspective-A Critical Review of Legal Dimensions” from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- LL.M. on Company Law from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Industrial Law from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- LL.B. from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- B.Com (Honours with Distinction) from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Associate Professor of Law at National Law University Odisha, Cuttack on Banking & Property Law (UG & PG Level)
- Associate Professor of Law at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar on Banking & Property Law (UG & PG Level)
- Assistant Professor of Law at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar on Banking & Property Law (UG Level)
- Lecturer at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar on Contract/Constitution/Banking/Property
- Law-[UG Level)
- Lecturer (Temp.) at Utkal University on Human Rights/Personal Law/Banking law (3 Year & 5 Year LLB)
- Registrar-in- charge at National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) from June 2014 till date
- Registrar-in-Charge at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU) from June, 2010 to May, 2014
- Faculty Warden at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU) from August, 2005 to May, 2010.
- Member of Campus Development Committee at Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar from June, 2010 onwards.
- Convener-Implementation Committee, CLAT-2014 at GNLU from September, 2013 to May, 2014.