Sheela Rai presented a paper titled ‘The Causal Link Debate’ in International Trade and Academic Research Conference held on 4-5 November 2013 in London . Her Paper was awarded as the best paper for the session in which it was presented.
Sheela Rai presented paper tilted “Antidumping Measures in India: A Reflection on the Role of the State and Globalization in the 4th Biennial conference organized by the Asian Society of International Law in collaboration with the Indian Society of International Law from 14 to 16 November in New Delhi.
Amrendra Kumar Ajit participated in Workshop on “Teaching Workshop on IPR with University of Washington” organised by National Law University Delhi, New Delhi from 3-5th March 2012
Amrendra Kumar Ajit participated in “Training of Trainers (TOT) – Teaching IP Courses in Universities/Law Schools/Colleges” Organized by The Ministry of Human Resource Development and The National Law Institute University, Bhopal from 17th – 21st January 2013
Amrendra Kumar Ajit participated and presented the paper on the topic “Human Gene Patenting: Ethico-Legal Implications and Limitations” in the National Conference on “Development of IP Jurisprudence in India” Organized by The Ministry of Human Resource Development and The National Law Institute University, Bhopal from 22nd – 24thJanuary 2013
Amrendra Kumar Ajit participated and presented the paper on ‘A Critical Analysis of the Right of “Communication to the Public” Under New Copyright Domain’ in 3rd Intellectual Property Rights Researcher’s Confluence on Information Technology – Telecommunication (ICT) : Emerging Issues in Intellectual Property(IP) organised by IPR Cell & Rajiv Gandhi School of IP Law IIT, Kharagpur from 8th – 9th February 2013.
- Ms. Madhubrata Rayasingh won the Best Participant Award in National Conference on Research Methodology and Computer Applications organised by NCDS, Bhubaneswar in collaboration with ICSSR.
- Mr. Yogesh Pratap Singh presented paper titled “Anti-Defection Law: The Need For Reappraisal” in the National Conference on “Indian Constitution in the 21st Century; A Conceptualand Contextual Audit” organised at Christ University, Bangalore on 25.01.2011
- Mr. Rangin Pallav Tripathy presented a paper on “The Role of Indian Judiciary in the Absence of Implementing Legislation” in the National Conference on “Indian Constitution in the 21st Century; A Conceptualand Contextual Audit” organised at Christ University, Bangalore on 25.01.2011
- Mr. Amredra Kumar Ajit presented a paper on “Space Debris: Its Mitigation and Control” in International Air and Space Law Conference organized by National Law University, Delhi on 13-14 November 2010.
- Ms. Manisha Mishra authored a book titled “The Miraculous, the Occult and the Phantasmal” (A Comparative Study of John Keats and William Shakespeare), Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany (September 2010)
- Mr. Yogesh Pratap Singh participated and presented a joint paper with Prof. Faizan Mustafa (Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Orissa) on “Abolition of Death Penalty and Failure of Rarest of Rare Doctrine in India” in International Seminar on Relevance of the Indian Penal Code in Combating and Controlling Crime in Modern Age organized by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow, from 14-15th Dec. 2010.
- Mr. Rangin Pallav Tripathy authored a book titled “Rights Without Law” published by VDM Verlad, Germany [November 2010], highlighting the interface between International Law of Obligations and Indian Constitutional Law.
- Mr. Yogesh Pratap Singh participated and presented a joint paper with Dr. Afroz Alam ( Assistant Professor of Political Science, National Law University, Orissa) on “Social Equality through Affirmative Action: Indian Perspective.” In XXXVI All India Sociological Conference organized by Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Orissa from 27-29 December 2010.
- Mr. M.L. Shankar Kaarmukilan participated in Government of India (Staff Selection Commission) Workshop on Question Bank on Law-Phase I organized by Staff Selection Commission in Kolkata on 18th Nov. 2010.
- Mr. Rangin Pallav Tripathy presented a Paper on “Performance Evaluation of Teachers; Emerging Dynamics” at All India Teachers’ Congress Organised at KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar on 19.12.2010.
- Ms. Manisha Mishra authored a book titled “Love in the Art of D.H Lawrence”(Story of inspirational women behind his genius), Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany (October 2010).